Please join us for a fun-filled summer as we focus on developing global citizenship!
Introducing the idea of global citizenship to children at a young age awakens the idea that they belong to a much broader community. This theme is also aligned with Maria Montessori’s cosmic education which is designed to show the child’s interconnection with all people – and their place in the world.
We have so many exciting programs planned!! Please book by May 25 so we can secure our staffing schedule.
See our camp brochure for a full description of each camp week.
- Led by our own Montessori teachers, campers will continue to experience the fundamentals of the Montessori philosophy
- Weekly Swim Lessons at Fitness Alive Swim Academy
- Weekly Lessons from Soccer Shots
- Frequent Visits from Mister John’s Music
- Creative Dance Sessions with the Philadelphia Dance Academy
- Visits from local experts in various fields relating to our weekly themes e.g. The Franklin Institute, Quiver Farm, The Academy of Natural Sciences, Science Tellers, Mystic Dancers and more…
- Daily variety of art, music, cooking, movement, experiments, nature experiences…
- Plenty of time to relax, play games and choose work!
- Fountain Fridays at Sister Cities Park! We will continue our Friday tradition of splashing with friends and having great summer fun!
Take a look at our tentative camp calendar for a full schedule of trips and visitors.