Campers will explore the elements, weather, technology, experiments, nature walks, themed cooking experiences, art and a recycling service project to do our part to take care of the Earth.
“The land is where our roots are. The children must be taught to feel and live in harmony with the Earth.”― Dr. Maria Montessori
We have so many exciting programs planned!!
See our camp brochure for a full description of each camp week.
- Led by our own Montessori teachers, campers will continue to experience the fundamentals of the Montessori philosophy
- Weekly Swim Lessons at Fitness Alive Swim Academy
- Weekly Rotating Sports Lessons with Obvious Choice Sports
- Weekly Music Lessons
- Creative Dance Sessions with the Philadelphia Dance Academy
- Visits from local experts in various fields relating to our weekly themes e.g. Quiver Farm, ScienceTellers, Mad Science, Quiver Farms, Ms. Pam from Theatrical Word Play, and Clementine family members
- Visits to our neighbors at Atria and the planetarium at The Franklin Institute
- Daily variety of art, cooking, movement, yoga, experiments, water play, gardening, games and classwork
- Fountain Fridays at Sister Cities followed by a chilly treat