Please see below for all the fun activities we experienced during the summer of 2019! The camp brochure for the summer of 2020 will be posted in February 2020.
Campers will explore the city’s culture while discovering the varied cultures of our world. Children will participate in service projects to benefit both local and global neighbors and through enriching, globe-trotting experiences, discover just how connected we all are.
We have so many exciting programs planned!!
See our camp brochure for a full description of each camp week.
- Led by our own Montessori teachers, campers will continue to experience the fundamentals of the Montessori philosophy
- Weekly Swim Lessons at Fitness Alive Swim Academy
- Weekly Rotating Sports Lessons with Obvious Choice Sports
- Weekly Music Lessons from Philly Music Lessons
- Creative Dance Sessions with the Philadelphia Dance Academy
- Visits from local experts in various fields relating to our weekly themes e.g. The Franklin Institute, Quiver Farm, The Academy of Natural Sciences, Science Tellers, The Philadelphia Zoo…
- Daily variety of art, music, cooking, movement, experiments, nature experiences…
- Fountain Fridays at Sister Cities Park! We will continue our Friday tradition of splashing with friends and having great summer fun!